Navigation

Monday, May 12, 2014

Bike to Work Week Has Begun!


It was the first official workday of Bike to Work Week 2014. It started off pretty good. Sunny, albeit a bit warm. Even got to cruise town with some pals during lunch. Then shit got a little freaky around quitting time. My office is on the 6th floor of a building downtown and my window faces west, so I had a pretty good vantage point to watch the storm front move in. It rained pretty hard, with high winds, and word around the office was that hail had been reported. I ended up calling Ginger for a ride home, and then got a ride back to my bike later that night when the rain wasn't so heavy.

I just hope the wild weather this afternoon hasn't deterred too many people from commuting the rest of the week. I'm registered with Mercy's B2WW program and I'm looking forward to riding every day this week - not that that's out of the ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment