Navigation

Monday, April 21, 2014

My first Cruisin' for a Brewsin

Finally! I got to go on the Cruisin' for a Brewsin', and it was even more fun than advertised.

I hadn't been able to go until now because I either worked on the evening of the third Thursday of the month, or we hadn't booked a sitter in time. At last, though, the stars aligned, and I got to see what everyone was talking about.

To say it was fun would be the biggest understatement in town. It's a friendly crew; I knew a bunch of the people who went, but met a few new people as well. Everyone was really nice, and riding in a group in town is always weirdly empowering.

We started out at the Dugout, then took a few laps around the square before heading over to Ebbet's Field, and then popping in to Skinny Slim's for an unscheduled visit before heading into Patton Alley. Cody and I peeled off at that point and headed home, but everyone else went back to the Dugout to finish the night off.

It was extra awesome, you guys. I'm definitely going again, and you should, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment