Navigation

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

From Annoying Samaritan to Zombie: The BikeHacks Dictionary of Bike Commuter Slang


I've been enjoying the blog BikeHacks since I came across it a couple weeks ago. Today, I was directed to the Bike Hacks Dictionary of Bike Commuter Slang. And now I can't get enough of it. First, I made my way through the entire collection just enjoying the humor of it all - see Eye of Mordor, Grasshopper, Gerbil, Brutus, and Annoying Samaritan. Annoying Samaritan is one I particularly enjoyed because Ginger called out this particular demographic last summer. Once I had thoroughly enjoyed the entries, I went back through to try to self identify. A couple that jumped out at me immediately were Plain Jane and Stagecoach. I'm probably being too nice to myself though. We all know I'm a KSF.

No comments:

Post a Comment