Navigation

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Feeling pretty

There's something about this dress and this haircut and this bike that makes me feel like I'm straight out of 1961. Maybe it's the fuller skirt or the fitted bodice or the matching belt and shoes or the fact that this bike lets me ride sitting upright or maybe it was just the weather. The whole combo just made me feel so pretty.

And I avoided riding this bike for a long time because I remembered it being so heavy, but it's not. It's possible I'm just in better shape than I was the last time I rode it. But you can bet I'll be opting for this rig more often.

And speaking of feeling pretty, I'm reminded of this day two years ago when I felt so, so pretty.

It's our anniversary. It's been an eventful, wonderful two years. And I'm looking forward to many, many more.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww... so cute! Congratulations to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very Audrey Hepburn look! Congratulations on two years!

    ReplyDelete