Navigation

Monday, August 1, 2016

Beers to Go!


I kind of hate Lovely Bicycle! for alerting me to this, as it's not available in the US, but HonestBrew's Howlers are just sick. Three craft beers in a cylindrical tube that's small enough to fit in your rig's bottle cage. How great is that?

Unfortunately, Howlers are only available in the UK. So no dice here in the heartland of the US. Maybe we'll see something like this launch closer to home. Guess I'll just have to live vicariously through Velouria over at Lovely Bicycle!

2 comments:

  1. I saw that, and it got my mind to spinning:
    I wonder if a round shipping tube (for posters, documents, blueprints, etc) could be found in that size, or if the howler tubes are a custom-made job?

    Nice blog, btw. I've been reading for quite a while! Funny what finally made me post a comment...



    Wolf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, Wolf. Good idea on using a shipping tube or the like to haul beers!

      Delete