Navigation

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Update on the New Motobecane

I put together a nice little before-and-after image of the 1982 Motobecane Super Mirage mixte, and then completely forgot to include it in the post when I showcased the finished bike.  So here is a side-by-side of one picture I snapped the day I started working on the bike, and another after I had finished work on it.

Ginger and I ride to work after lunch most every day.  It's really the only time we are able to ride together during the week.  And I have to admit that since she started riding the Motobecane, I've had some difficulty keeping up with her.  The machine really flies, and in all honesty Ginger's probably in better pedaling shape than I am, especially since she's accustomed to riding the heavier Raleigh Sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment