Navigation

Monday, June 18, 2012

These Shoes Get Cat Calls, Too: Hairy Leg Edition

Not to one-up my wife, but I thought it was funny that just a few days after Ginger got cat calls because of her shoes, I also got cat calls because of my shoes.  I was eastbound on Ash, waiting at a red light at Providence, when I heard someone call from behind me in the left turn lane, "I love your shoes!"  I looked back to find two young ladies in a van smiling at me.  I thanked her and told her that I had owned the shoes for years and that they have been very comfortable and look nearly as good now as they did when I purchased them.  She nodded and said, "I'm just loving them."  I thanked her again as the light turned green and I continued on my way.

For the record, I was wearing my Puma El Rey slip-ons:


And I wasn't lying when I said that they look as good now as they did when I bought them.  I snapped this picture of my own shoe while I was locking my bike up at work.


Not too bad considering they've had 3 or 4 years of heavy use.

No comments:

Post a Comment